UK Delivery Zones and Prices
We only accept online orders through this website from UK consumers and dispatch orders to UK addresses at this time. Delivery areas and charges are listed below. To enquire regarding delivery outside the UK, please telephone 01353 740095 for advice.
All prices including delivery charges include UK VAT @20%
Standard UK p&p
Price: £8.50 per order (*up to 20kg) Free on orders over £350
Areas Covered: Mainland England, Wales and Main Parts of Scotland
*an additional £8.50 for each 20kg thereafter
Standard UK p&p (Zone 2)
Price: £36 per order (flat rate), Free on orders over £350
Areas Covered: Belfast, IOM, Truro, Iverness, Outer Hebrides, Kilmarnock, Kirkwall, Paisley, Perth, Lerwick, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Wight.
Post Codes: BT, IM, TR21-25, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, JE, GY, PO30,
Delivery charges will automatically be applied at the checkout when you enter your address.
Returns & Refunds
- We want you to be completely happy with your purchase.
- Please check your delivery on arrival against the delivery note (indicating items shipped and to follow on)
- If for any reason you are not completely happy with your order we will gladly exchange or refund, items cannot be exchanged until the original item has been returned and inspected.
- We have a 14 day returns policy (as long as you have contacted us with in this period and have received a returns number for all or part of your order)
- The returns policy will only applies to goods returned in resalable condition. If found to be faulty by yourself’s we will then be able to return to the manufacturer as faulty for a full refund.
- If you wish to cancel an order under the Consumer Contracts (information, cancellation and additional charges) Regulations 2013. Please click here for details
- To submit a return request, please contact us via email with your order number, what you would like to return and why you wish to return it.
- You will then receive an email with your Return Request ID plus instructions on how to return the items to us.
- We will agree with you to either refund, replace or exchange the item subject to availability.
- Please post the return items back to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your return request. We recommend you use a recorded or track and trace postal method that provides sufficient insurance cover for the value posted.
- On receipt of the package, we will determine whether the item is acceptable for return in accordance with our policy.
- Once we have received your returned goods we will send you an email confirmation and your refund will be processed within 7 days.
- Refunds will be paid back using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. It can take a few additional working days for the banking and credit card system to credit the funds back onto your credit card or bank account once we have processed your refund.
- If the item is not acceptable then we will return it to you with an explanation of the reasons for its return.
The information on this page is in addition to our Terms and Privacy Notice. If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact us or telephone 01353 740095 during our office open times.